Hi. I'm Elizabeth.
I've spent my entire career in the creative writing field, and it's my mission to help passionate, accomplished, and courageous women write their story so they step into the next phase of their life with confidence, joy, and purpose.
You know how frustrating it is to spend hours, days and even years trying to make a change in your life for the better and just going around in circles.
How Would Your Life Change If . . .
- You realized that it's not selfish to make room in your life for your heart's desire?
- You had all the tools, guidance and support you needed to write your story in whatever form you wanted - a memoir, a novel, a screenplay, a volume of poetry or a book for your business?
- You were more efficient in your use of your creative writing time?
- You saw yourself making consistent progress on your writing project?
- You accomplished a life-long dream of becoming an author?
- You were able to leave a legacy for your children, grandchildren and generations to come?
- You were able to positively affect the lives of people who read or saw your story?
Elizabeth's teaching was so inspiring. It was the springboard for me to make a short film that was shown at the Montreal International Film Festival in 2011.Dr. Banafcheh Hejazi
General Practioner, Screenwriter & Film Producer
The truth is that transforming your life starts with owning your creativity.
If you're stuck in a rut, spinning your wheels, or facing a life transition that has you confused or frightened about how you will ever rise to the challenge, I'm here to tell you that all you need is creativity.
When I retired, I was very scared about what would be my next adventure, but this has been the best thing that has happened to me since retirement.Gundie Robertson
Principal & Teacher
Creativity through writing, in one form or another, has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember.
But it's not just so-called 'creative' people who benefit from that gift. Everyone has their own unique reservoir of creativity to draw from. You just weren't taught how to access it.